Kamusta Po Kayong lahat!?
Sorry this is really short and there's tons of mistakes, I'm typing really fast super close to my deadline

Word of the week: Weee (pronounced = way) basically means no way but without the no. I just say that all the time, it's funny to me.
ESPN Top 6 Highlights of the week: (my bad, I have no time)
6. We've Been on a really tight budget and actually ended up running out of money
so we legit had to wear our sneakers and walk the whole day. We ended up probably somewhere around 10 miles, we did end up having enough for like 2 trikes from my personal money. But it was pretty brutal.
so we legit had to wear our sneakers and walk the whole day. We ended up probably somewhere around 10 miles, we did end up having enough for like 2 trikes from my personal money. But it was pretty brutal.5. I think our fire alarm has gone off like 15 times the past week and I'm about to just punch that thing outta the ceiling. In the MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT it beeped like 3 times, so that was probably the worst sleep I've had here. We don't have any fire that I can see , so I'm not quite sure what's going on with it. It's just tweaking out.
4. I got a skin fade haircut which I don't know if I like it yet. It's really hard to do my hair here because it's so hot it just ends up falling down anyway. But yeah I got a skin fade and was in the barber shop mid cut when we realized the sisters had a baptism, so we had to run and catch that, but luckily the barber was working his magic at super speed.
3. I bought a small charcoal grill and it was such a good purchase. Now we can grill meat super easy. It's really small, only about 18"x12” but it's really nice to have. We've just grilled chicken so far but honestly it's really nice, except Elder Bulilan started grilling IN OUR HOUSE?? I smelled smoke and turned around and bros fanning the fire in the middle of our living space.
2. We met up with an RM (return missionary) who came to visit. He's actually my trainer's trainer. He's from St George and just got home like 4 months ago, and he already came back with his whole family. We met up at the shoe store and they CASHED OUT. Big American money, they bought like 8 or 10 pairs which was crazy, I wish. I was hoping they'd have some sympathy and maybe slide me a pair of Kobe's or something, but it's alright. They did treat us to Mang Inasal which is a grilled chicken place that's really good here, I appreciate that tons! It was really fun talking to American people, we talked about football and about how crazy the Philippines is, so I felt a bit less weird.
1.It was Christmas this week AYYYYYY!!!!
It was honestly pretty fun, I had packages and presents to open in the morning which I'm very grateful for! And I got to call my family for an hour which was really nice. After all that, we just went to our friends houses and ate food. We had like 6 food appointments which was really nice and the food was surprisingly Not That bad. The weirdest thing I ate was maybe banana ketchup spaghetti, which isn't horrible. I sang some karaoke at a member's house, I was getting over sickness so it wasn't as heavenly as I hoped but it was fun. I sang some Bruno Mars then I tried a Tagalog song, but it's best to just stick to my own language. We took a nice nap for our afternoon as it was pouring rain here. We basically just strolled around, ate a lot and slept so it was pretty fire.

It was honestly pretty fun, I had packages and presents to open in the morning which I'm very grateful for! And I got to call my family for an hour which was really nice. After all that, we just went to our friends houses and ate food. We had like 6 food appointments which was really nice and the food was surprisingly Not That bad. The weirdest thing I ate was maybe banana ketchup spaghetti, which isn't horrible. I sang some karaoke at a member's house, I was getting over sickness so it wasn't as heavenly as I hoped but it was fun. I sang some Bruno Mars then I tried a Tagalog song, but it's best to just stick to my own language. We took a nice nap for our afternoon as it was pouring rain here. We basically just strolled around, ate a lot and slept so it was pretty fire.Spiritual na isip:
This week, Elder Bulilan lost my camera. We were on our way home and later that night he realized it wasn't in his pocket.
We prayed that night that we'd be able to find it or have it returned to us the next day.
The next day we returned to the area where we think we lost it, we said another prayer and started looking. We asked around, walked probably an hour at least on our route just looking back and forth, everywhere for it. We returned to the trail head without any luck. But one of the people we talked to at the very beginning told us to turn around and the trike driver from last night was holding my camera! He wasn't there when we arrived and he doesn't usually come around here apparently. Truly it was a miracle that our trike driver came back to that area and looked in his seat and found it for us. It was after we exerted all our efforts that the Lord blessed us and granted us a miracle.
Furthermore, it rained really hard last night, so I thought even if we found the camera, it'd be wrecked and destroyed from the rain. Thankfully, it was dry the whole night and fully functioning.
Truly a miracle and an answered prayer. God hears all our prayers and wants to help us. If we have faith and exert our efforts, the Lord will show forth His hand miraculously. Super grateful that we had this experience, and to follow it up, on the jeep ride home, there was a member in the jeep who paid for our fare. Which was another miracle to us because we've been struggling financially.
The Lord is aware of each of us and our unique struggles!! Keep praying and act on your prayers and He will answer
Elder Tyson Smith
No comments:
Post a Comment