Sorry I haven't sent an email out in a minute.
Word of the week: salita sa mama ko (word to my mother)
We are just throwing this around. Elder Freeman slipped it into a teaching
so cooked
ESPN TOP 10 HIGHLIGHTS OF THE WEEK:
10. I'm legit fungus...
I got the ringworm fungus somehow. It's not really a worm, it's a fungal infection that grows in a circular shape so it's called ringworm. I've legit had it for like 2 weeks and it doesn't even seem to be going away. It's not even my hygiene cause I'm clean fr. Idek how I got it but it's cooking me. I'll probably start the next global pandemic or something.
9. I was deathly sick again last Saturday. I haven't even been sick my whole mission until now. I just got 2 fevers in the past couple weeks. It was legit 102 F. We still went out cause I figured I'd just thug it out, but after about an hour in 110F heat and like 75% humidity I couldn't continue. So we just chilled at a member's house and sang karaoke to make the sickness go away. It was lowkey cooked because I was delirious but it's alright.

8. I watched a rat get run over by a truck. The rats here are actually like the size of a small cat. So it was pretty gross. But pretty much daily we see roadkill rats.
7. Made my comp try Isaw which is the grilled chicken intestines. He still doesn't want to try Balut but he will soon enough. We had a lot of odd food. The head of a barracuda, and some crazy fermented egg dish
. We also ate at Jollibees like 4 times this week, so that's good.
6. We spent a huge amount of time this week just finding because a lot of our friends are gonna be long term. Some of them aren't married
, some are waiting for their boyfriend from Australia, some have chicken pox
, so we legit have just been out chatting people up. We had 10 pamphlets and handed them all out in like 3 hours so hopefully they're all fire.


5. Had Zone Conf this past week and then interviews with the Mission President this week. Both were fire! Well, except that we had to wake up at 4am because we needed to grab the church key for our interview at 7 am... bruh.
We were geeking cause we had legit 0 sleep
4. We got 1 to 1 phones- which means we each have a phone now instead of just sharing one phone. We're only allowed 2 hours on Pday... so it's still chopped, but at least it'll be nice with 2 different phones. My comp got the nice new one and I'm keeping the bummy old one.
3. We went on exchanges and when I got back to my companion he had bought photocards of Jennie from Blackpink
idk what they were doing bro. Bro might be Jennie's #1 fan now.
2. We went thrifting one P Day but it was sooo expensive. Legit like 20$ USD. I mean it was a Balenciaga so maybe it was worth it. They were cooking on the music tho, they had CARTI!! Ain't no way they got Carti in the Philippines.
1. We began our looksmaxing journey. Bought some mouth tape to sharpen the jawline and icing our faces in the morning. Cause look good, preach good yk? 
Espiritual na isip:
This last week was Easter, and I just want to share one of my favorite verses about our Savior.
1 Nephi 19:9
And the world, because of their iniquity, shall judge him to be a thing of naught; wherefore they scourge him, and he suffereth it; and they smite him, and he suffereth it. Yea, they spit upon him, and he suffereth it, because of his loving kindness and his long-suffering towards the children of men.
Jesus Christ did the whole atonement for each of us. He suffered unspeakable things for all of us. He loves us more than we can comprehend and this is why He volunteered to descend below everything and atone for each one of us. And through His great atonement we can overcome our trials, sins, and even death.
-------------------‐--------
Elder Tyson Smith
No comments:
Post a Comment