Yurrrrr what's good gang
Copped my new trainee fresh out the airport this week and we boutta tear it up in Taguig





Word of the week: Bago (new)
ESPN TOP 10 HIGHLIGHTS OF THE WEEK:
10. Had to sleep over at the housing elders and it was so buns. They still had to pack so we legit stayed up till 1AM and I was recovering from a fever. And the housing elders are hypocrites... their house is legit so dirty! Plus, it's also a mansion. So they legit gave themselves the best crib and don't even clean it.

9. I had a fever of like 102 on Tuesday. I was sooo cooked. I was legit bedridden bruh I did not want to move. It was terrible, and it was Elder Maags last day so we still went to a dinner appointment and I didn't even eat. I was legit a walking corpse. The family was like bro go home. 



8. We went to the hospital, I kind of thought I had dengue. I had a crazy headache and fever for 5 days. I thugged it out for 5 days but I realized you can only thug it out for so long before it gets real. So I went to the hospital and they sent me to the children's ER. Actually humbling. It wasn't dengue tho, so I'm chill.
7. We got in a small car accident on the way to some meeting. We hit some guy's motorcycle with our taxi
I was lowkey talking to the driver so I might've distracted him, my b bruh. The dude was fine tho, it was lowkey still his fault, he was tweaking.
I was lowkey talking to the driver so I might've distracted him, my b bruh. The dude was fine tho, it was lowkey still his fault, he was tweaking.6. Elder Maag left so we had a couple W dinner appointments on the last days. We got the aux on a giant speaker so we were bumping some tunes for a while. Threw on some Jesus Walks, some God Is, so Kanye West basically made an appearance in the Philippines.

4. We did a deep clean on our crib cause holy it needed it. It was so dusty and musty but we spent a whole morning cleaning. Literally we took everything out and then threw out like 90% of everything in the house.
It legit made me mad how much stuff other people just left, but now it's all spick and span!!
It legit made me mad how much stuff other people just left, but now it's all spick and span!!
3. I went out of my mission this week to go to SM Mall
It was a valid reason though, this one Elder had to get his fingerprints done and I wanted to go with him so we ran exchanges. We got to eat some fire pizza and then had Cinnabon!! Gas

It was a valid reason though, this one Elder had to get his fingerprints done and I wanted to go with him so we ran exchanges. We got to eat some fire pizza and then had Cinnabon!! Gas2. Met my trainee this week!! His name is Elder Freeman and he's from Utah but he talks like he's from Atlanta. He's lowkey hilarious, and pretty much has hated everything he's put in his mouth so far.
His Tagalog is about what I expected but we'll get that boy fluent in no time. Trust.
His Tagalog is about what I expected but we'll get that boy fluent in no time. Trust.1. We had a baptism this last week which was super awesome!! This kid is such a stud and it was so cool to be able to baptize him. He's actually the GOAT, I gave him a tie. It was such a happy day



Espiritual na isip:
3Nephi 27
27 ...Therefore, what manner of men ought ye to be? Verily I say unto you, even as I am.
28 And now I go unto the Father. And verily I say unto you, whatsoever things ye shall ask the Father in my name shall be given unto you.
Jesus Christ wants us all to be able to become like Him, but He knows that we can't do it alone. So in verse 28 He offers His help to us. Ask and you shall receive.
Continue praying for everything, big or small, because this is the gift God gave to us. Through His divine help we can be closer to Him, wherever we are.
-------------------‐--------
Hope y'all enjoyed Conference, I will watch it next week. So hyped!
Yan lang
Elder Tyson Smith

No comments:
Post a Comment