Yurrrr!
Word of the week: binyag (baptism)
This week we got to baptize 2 of our friends!! 
kuya Vren and Ike

kuya Vren and IkeSong I'm missing this week: bro I miss the whole album
️Alone at Prom - Tory LanezIf you've never listened drop everything and go rn. Your ears will be blessed

Sportscenter Top 5 Moments:
5 RAIN SEASON!!!!
Ofc I buzz my head right as summer ends... but that's chill the rain feels good. But legit everyday its rained this past week. So I've been able to bust out the rain jacket and PTSO now and then. Except its still hot cause of the humidity...
Ofc I buzz my head right as summer ends... but that's chill the rain feels good. But legit everyday its rained this past week. So I've been able to bust out the rain jacket and PTSO now and then. Except its still hot cause of the humidity...
4 Had like 8 baptism interviews this week
which was tiring i cant lie but i love doing them. Got to hear a lot of their amazing conversion stories and about their struggles and experiences as they overcame them. Really a cool thing to be able to do these interviews
which was tiring i cant lie but i love doing them. Got to hear a lot of their amazing conversion stories and about their struggles and experiences as they overcame them. Really a cool thing to be able to do these interviews
3 We had our last zone conference with our mission president which was lowkey sad. But it was a fire zone con. Gonna miss gang, he was lowkey the best
Some Polynesian sisters did a hula
, and there was probably too many vocal performances
Some Polynesian sisters did a hula
, and there was probably too many vocal performances
2 I joined a haka!! Yeah basically I'm an island boy now
it was so sick. I need to get one of those lava lava skirts now just to truly lock in. But yeah we were screaming and doing it for president at zone con. He said he loved the diversity
it was so sick. I need to get one of those lava lava skirts now just to truly lock in. But yeah we were screaming and doing it for president at zone con. He said he loved the diversity
1 Saw good progress in the work! 2 baptisms down of our goal for 10 this month. We've been grinding so its good to see this progress. Right now we got 6 more lined up, tryna add on the other 2 this week hopefully
. But our zone goal is #50FORETERNITY!! Yesterday our zone got 9, so good progress. But the high goals and cooking us, we just got to be locked in and see it thru

. But our zone goal is #50FORETERNITY!! Yesterday our zone got 9, so good progress. But the high goals and cooking us, we just got to be locked in and see it thru

GOAT mention:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MYRA!!
Its my sisters birthday yesterday (June 8)!!! Jit turned 15 so shoutout to the best younger sister in every nation



*sorry to my other siblings i forgot to include a shoutout on the email...
Espiritual na Isip:
DC 121: 34
Behold, there are many called, but few are chosen
Really good verse that has made me think. And I like something Elder Bednar said, "choose to be chosen". So we can choose to be the uncommon among the uncommon. We choose to do that by doing more than just the bare minimum, by giving our all, and joyfully obeying the Lord.
Keep reading your Book of Mormons! Most powerful book in the world

Elder Smith

No comments:
Post a Comment