What's up America
Another crazy week, but it was pretty fun can't lie.
Word of the week: oh my days
- Idk why but I've been saying this way too often
ESPN TOP 10 HIGHLIGHTS OF THE WEEK:
10. Some homeless dude came up to us trying to offer us a piece of bread...
Idk what language he was speaking but it was not Tagalog. All I understood was "Mormons"
, then he gestured for a pamphlet so obvi we gave him one and he tried again to offer us his bread... Then he spoke perfect English and said "you are my Jesus". 
9. Had one of our newer findings who we lowkey thought was solid tell us not to waste our time on him because he's devoted to a different religion
. We asked him if he asked God about the BoM, he said not yet. So we bore our testimonies, left our number, and told him to ask the man upstairs
.
8. Maybe the most scaring thing I saw this month. I saw a mama dog eat her baby!!!!
I legit almost yelled. Actually I probably did, shocking stuff fr. It was like a week old bruh.

7. After probably 3 weeks, I got a haircut!!!
Legit my mood went up after the barbers. Didn't buzz cause I just did like 2 months ago sorry. Just got a calm taper fade with it ya feel me?
6. This week we had Zone Conference.
It was on Tuesday so PDay night I spent some time preparing my council. Stayed up till like 11:30 which sucked.
But the council was good and about the Book of Mormon so it was awesome.
5. We had another service project!! We're so helpful! Another yardwork type thing, except this time instead of a hoe, I got to use a machete. So I was bushwhacking, chopping down small trees, it was fun.

4. This Pday we just played volleyball and basketball.
Our mission President came out and started to hoop w us. We just played knockout with him, and he was lowkey money. But obvi I was Irish spring
GREEN
the whole day so I got him out a couple times.
3. We had the opportunity to do some home sacrament for people that are wheelchair bound
it was really awesome to be able to do that service for them
2. We found the best milk tea place
We get it water based so it's not actually tea, but its fire.
And my comp has a crush on the worker so gotta keep an eye on him
1. Had a baptism this week, ate(Sister) Christin and kuya(Brother) Mark!! They're super fun to teach, 8 and 9 year old part member family. 
So their answers to some stuff are funny and they're just super cute. I got to baptize Mark, that's gang.

Espiritual na isip:
Moroni 10:5
"And by the power of the Holy Ghost ye may know the truth of all things."
If we need to know anything we can ask God and He will answer us. If we put in our efforts He will answer us.
______________
Elder Smith
No comments:
Post a Comment