What's good??
It was my final week here in Tanay, we had a great week to end it off, lots of progress, lots of fun, so W week.
Word of the Week: Sana ol (I wish)
Happy valentines day

hope u guys enjoyed it
ESPN Top 5 Highlights of the Week:
My bad for only 5 it wasn't too eventful, just a grind nonstop. And we have transfer calls tomorrow so I'll figure out where I'm going and who will be my companion. Gulp moment.
5. PDay on Monday was aight, we just played some volleyball and basketball. It started raining and I almost slipped and cooked myself tryna cross this guy over. But idk basketball is basically all we do here cause it's basically the only thing to do
4. We had an FHE with the Llagas family, one of my fav fams here, and it was really fun. They cooked some delish spaghetti for us, we played games and I lost… Cause it was a game about Filipino food and they just singled me out cause idk that many like bro
… so I had to DANCE
while the other loser sang. It was fun though.
3. Elder Bulilan pulled up to our area again for the afternoon to join the baptism of brother Wally. He brought us all McDonald's now that he's rich and free from the expensive transportation in my area. But he's chillin, good to see the og and update him a bit. He keeps using the slang I taught him so it's a good thing it stuck. He said bruh probably 40 times 
2. Brother Wally and Sister Melanie got married this week on Valentines day!! It was actually fire, they did a big group wedding with like 50 couples. I'm still waiting for my turn, but they were playing some fire music and Elder Docilidad cried. He said it was “freaking maganda” (freaking beautiful). He's big, but I can't take that dude seriously with his high voice but yeah it was really cool and such a happy occasion!
1. We had 4 baptisms this week which was AMAZING!!! We were fortunate to baptize the newly wed Brother Wally and Sister Melanie who we started teaching in November. Then two 9 year olds who are the goats and were super ready and excited for their baptism. I'm really grateful to have been a part in helping them understand the fullness of the gospel and it's so cool to see the change in all of them. We did have another foot come up outta the water
so we had to do it over but other than that it was perfect
Espiritual na isip:
A couple verses that I think are super cool in the Bible and The Book of Mormon:
John 10:16
16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd
3 Nephi 15:21
21 And verily I say unto you, that ye are they of whom I said: Other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.
The bible and book of Mormon both testify of Jesus and that He is the Christ. These 2 verses I think are really cool especially when people think the bible and BoM aren't connected. But the teachings Of Jesus Christ are for the whole world, He is our one shepherd and we are all one in Christ.
---------------
Elder Tyson Smith
No comments:
Post a Comment