What's good fam,![]()
We GRINDED this week, but honestly we've seen the Lord's hand in our work a lot this week.
ESPN Top 10 Highlights of the week:
10. We saw the most sad dog ever. He was legit malnourished and old and blind in one eye. He couldn't even walk straight so he was limping and drifting to the left, then he fell over and started tweaking out. It was so sad actually.
felt really bad for him.
9. Popeyes actually finessed me. We went this P-Day and it's expensive because the pricing is all the same. I picked the 5 piece chicken tenders because it looked like a pretty solid portion in the pic but when i got it... bruh it was like French fry sized chicken tenders. I also asked the lady what sauce was the best and she said zesty garlic... in my mind i was like bruh no way but i trusted her and got it anyway. It was buns.
8. We heard the Halo respawn sound!!! Iykyk, but we were just walking down the street and we heard
.
.
..
!! Idk it was crazy we were both like yo are they playing Halo??? We couldn't actually confirm if they were or not but the nostalgia hit us.
7. We got the most FIRE food ever. 2 places actually, one was chicken sisig which is usually pork but it was a Muslim restaurant so they used chicken and it was so good. Then we had New Town Burger and they're like legit burgers and mine had spam and an egg. I was about to buy 2 but I'm not tryna get obese.

6. I bought PokΓ©mon cards here
they were ₽5 so why not, they're actually super sick. I thought they were cool but Maag is feining, every shop he wants to go in and look if they have more. Not to mention bro bought BINI cards the other day
they're like trading cards just with pictures of these K-pop singers
5. We were blessed to have like 3 or 4 referrals from members this week, they all seem really promising which is such a blessing. The members here are actually goated; they just ask to join us in lessons and give us names of their friends. Quite a change from Tanay ward
I'm not throwing shade at them but...
4. We had a Zone Conference this week which meant I got to meet up with Pasig and Taguig Zones. I saw a few of my boys there, and we got to chat it up for a bit after the zone con. The council was FIRE, our mission president might be the GOAT. He shared stories of Olympic athletes and tied it into missionary work which was fun.
3. This week we extended 3 baptism dates, we started off the transfer with 0 baptism candidates and we've been working like crazy so it was awesome to get 3 on date
, now they just need to stay locked in. We also need to get parents permission for 2 teenagers, but their mom is in Hong Kong so idk how that will go down.
2. I gave my first council which was actually stressful. I was lowkey tweaking out the night before but it went pretty smooth
. I talked about being converted and valiant in the missionary work, and the different attributes we should strive to have and what things might be holding us back. It was good, my district had a lot of good insights so the 40 minutes I'm supposed to fill flew by pretty quick.
1. We went to Vista mall this last P-Day, and it's huge. They have tons of stuff, KFC, Starbucks, etc. It feels like a small piece of America. But there's like no one inside it's pretty much a ghost town. We almost copped some LEGOs but we forgot we were not rich, because all the pricing is like regular American prices. But it was pretty fun just to chill and hang out with the gang at the mall
our aura was so upp
.
Espiritual na isip:
2 Nephi 25:26 - "And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins."
I love this verse; it just sums up our purpose. We talk of Christ and teach of Him so these people can know about their Savior and Redeemer. It's important knowledge that sometimes we take for granted.
-------------------------
Elder Tyson Smith


No comments:
Post a Comment