What's up gang? Kamusta?
Our P-day moved to Thursday this week but we're back!!
Word of the week: kinikilig (giddy)



Idk why but this word is funny to know.
ESPN TOP 10 HIGHLIGHTS OF THE WEEK:
10. I don't like getting haircuts here. I went back to the same barber thinking I should give him a second chance. I shouldn't have cause bro definitely learned to cut hair from watching like 2 you tube videos. Its literally not EVEN. its like 2 different haircuts on each side of my head.
9. Idk what really went on, but there was a kid that was sick and his aunt (or someone) was like rubbing his head with baby oil and like yelling and burping. After she finished she just turned to normal. It was crazy. I don't know what she was doing, maybe trying to heal him idk.
8. We had a couple FHEs (family home evening), and at one we had a dance party
. Technically we just had to dance because we lost a game, it was so cooked. I was smooth with it. I think I threw a video on google photos. My comp Elder Maag was actually not real with his
. Technically we just had to dance because we lost a game, it was so cooked. I was smooth with it. I think I threw a video on google photos. My comp Elder Maag was actually not real with his
7. I went on exchanges with one of my batch mates Elder Byrum this week. This is still his first area but he's gonna be transferring this upcoming cycle. He's actually so solid in Tagalog and the friends were high key amazed with his blonde hair and blue eyes. They said I looked Filipino and he looked American...
But it was fun, he's so chill
But it was fun, he's so chill6. We got kidnapped!! JK but a member legit took us so far out of our zone
. Which is def not allowed. We had a misunderstanding with a member for our dinner appointment. She brought us in her car to her house which is in a neighboring city. Her house is soooo nice. It was really modern and she cooked like 6 dishes for us. The food was soo yummy and it was kind of a crazy story.
. Which is def not allowed. We had a misunderstanding with a member for our dinner appointment. She brought us in her car to her house which is in a neighboring city. Her house is soooo nice. It was really modern and she cooked like 6 dishes for us. The food was soo yummy and it was kind of a crazy story..5 After the temple, we were in Manila and they have a panda express. We had to walk 20 minutes but it was worth it. Miss eating Chinese food
you'd think there would be more Chinese food cause were legit right next to China but there's not much at all actually. So it was a need. They played all Bruno Mars at panda express so it was so lit.
you'd think there would be more Chinese food cause were legit right next to China but there's not much at all actually. So it was a need. They played all Bruno Mars at panda express so it was so lit.4. We got pet fish!!!! We ended up buying 2 pet fish idek what kind, the guy said baby hammerhead shark
and one of them DIED on the first day... bruh. I came home and bro was dead already. But we got a free replacement so now we're all good. One black and one white, Ying & Yang
. They're gonna boost our numbers... trust.
and one of them DIED on the first day... bruh. I came home and bro was dead already. But we got a free replacement so now we're all good. One black and one white, Ying & Yang
. They're gonna boost our numbers... trust.3. We had the interviews with President this last week which were pretty good. President told me that Elder Maag is gonna be transferring which seems super quick since I've only been with him for like 4 weeks
and then President called me to be a TRAINER!!! I'm actually so hyped for that, its gonna be so sick. He told me my comp will be the only American that's coming in the batch. So that'll be sick.
and then President called me to be a TRAINER!!! I'm actually so hyped for that, its gonna be so sick. He told me my comp will be the only American that's coming in the batch. So that'll be sick. 2. This week we met someone new, Lawrence. We just gave him a pamphlet the first visit and when we came back he read the whole thing. We taught L1, gave him a BoM, and the next day he was on 1Nephi 5!! He has been really receptive, asks a lot of great questions and came to church after just 2 teachings, all by himself!!! We extended baptism to him and he accepted, a little hesitantly cause he wasn't sure he could due to some of his concerns. It'll take some work and time to work through his concerns but we're excited for him for May!!



1. Today we had the opportunity to go to the temple! We traveled to Manila at 5 AM and the temple was super sick. We just went and did baptisms for the dead and initiatories. It was so nice to be able to go back to the temple after 7 months, seriously the temple is so peaceful and so beautiful. I'm super happy we got to go in and enjoy doing temple work. Also, I got to see tons of other missionaries including Elder Bulilan!! He said he's coming to Taguig as a ZL but idk if he's serious. Probably just joshing.

Espiritual na isip:
One great quote from our living prophet President Russel M. Nelson, I just want to share:
"Here is my promise to you: Every sincere seeker of Jesus Christ will find Him in the temple. You will feel His mercy. You will find answers to your most vexing questions. You will better comprehend the joy of His gospel. I have learned that" -The Lord Jesus Christ Will Come Again Oct. 2024 Russel M. Nelson
I know that the presence of our Savior can be felt stronger in the temple than any other place. His spirit truly does dwell there, and as we prepare ourselves to worthily worship in the temple we can feel His everlasting love for us. I was able to feel the joy and peace of the temple today and I know that its something that can only be experienced in the House of the Lord.
-------------------‐--------
Yan lang
Elder Tyson Smith

No comments:
Post a Comment